We can help!
Welcome to Carolina PC Pros, LLC!
Carolina PC Pros offers computer repair services and more,
tailored for both Business and Home users in the Raleigh, North
Carolina area including Wendell, Knightdale, Zebulon, Wake Forest,
and Rolesville. We are affordable, professional, and ready to respond
to your needs. You will get straight answers to your questions and
useful solutions to your problems. Your time is valuable, so
why let computer problems rob you of your productivity?
We have experience with most computer hardware including desktop
and laptop PCs, printers, scanners, Android and Apple tablets, and Android and Apple
smartphones. We can also help with streaming media devices such as the Roku and Smart TVs.
We can help you get the most out of your tech devices! We support and
service all major brands of computer hardware, and provide support for
many popular software packages.
Do you need business suport? We can provide services to:
Do you need home PC support? Let us help with:
- Set up new PCs, printers, scanners, and faxes
- Repair or upgrade your PCs
- Share files, folders, and printers
- Install, modify, secure, and troubleshoot your wired or wireless network
- Create or modify your business website
- Set up email services: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Virus and spyware removal
- Repairs and upgrades of most PC brands
- Computer tune-ups to improve performance
Services For Everyone
Special Notice Concerning Windows XP
- New PC setup including the transfer of data from your old PC
- Back up your important documents, photos, etc
- Recovery of deleted or lost documents, photos, and more, from cameras, hard drives, CDs and DVDs
- Training for Windows and most popular software packages
- Training for smartphones, tablets, cameras, scanners and more!
As of April 8, 2014, Microsoft no longer provides support for Windows XP.
This means that your system could be at risk. We can help you upgrade your
system or transfer your data to a new system. Contact us for more information.
Call or e-mail us today to receive a quote for computer repair services or any custom
needs you may have. We answer all e-mails in a timely manner, so please
check your bulk mail or spam folder if you don't see a response, as some e-mail providers automatically move
business e-mails into those folders.
Do you need a web site or web hosting services? We can help you design a
website for your business, non-profit, or group. If you already have a website and are looking for
inexpensive, reliable web hosting, try lunarpages.com.
Click on the Lunarpages logo below for more information on hosting packages!