COVID-19 Note: Carolina PC Pros is open and providing support via e-mail, phone, and remote support software. We are able to solve the vast majority of problems using these tools.
Don’t let your computer drive you mad!
Let us help.
Carolina PC Pros offers computer repair services and more, tailored for both Business and Home users in the Raleigh, North Carolina area including Wendell, Knightdale, Zebulon, Wake Forest, and Rolesville. We are affordable, professional, and ready to respond to your needs. You will get straight answers to your questions and useful solutions to your problems. Your time is valuable, so why let computer problems rob you of your productivity?
We have experience with most computer hardware and software including desktop and laptop PCs, printers, scanners, Android and Apple tablets, and Android and Apple smartphones. We can also help with streaming media devices such as the Roku and Smart TVs.
We can help you get the most out of your tech devices! We support and service all major brands of computer hardware, and provide support for many popular software packages.
Do you need business suport? We can provide services to:
- Set up new PCs, printers, scanners, and faxes
- Repair or upgrade your PCs
- Share files, folders, and printers
- Install, modify, secure, and troubleshoot your wired or wireless network
- Create or modify your business website
- Set up email services: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you need home PC support? Let us help with:
- Virus and spyware removal
- Repairs and upgrades of most PC brands
- Computer tune-ups to improve performance
Services For Everyone
- New PC setup including the transfer of data from your old PC
- Back up your important documents, photos, etc
- Recovery of deleted or lost documents, photos, and more, from cameras, hard drives, CDs and DVDs
- Training for Microsoft Windows and most popular software packages
- Training for smartphones, tablets, cameras, scanners and more!
Special Notice Concerning Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP
As of January, 2020, Microsoft ended support for Windows 7. On April 11, 2017, Microsoft ended support for Windows Vista. On April 8, 2014, Microsoft ended support for Windows XP. In all cases, if you continue to use these versions of Windows, your system and your personal information and data are at risk. We can help you upgrade your system or transfer your data to a new system. Contact us for more information.
Call or e-mail us today to receive a quote for computer repair services or any custom needs you may have. We answer all e-mails in a timely manner, so please check your bulk mail or spam folder if you don’t see a response, as some e-mail providers incorrectly move e-mails into those folders.
Do you need a web site or web hosting services? We can help you design a website for your business, non-profit, or group. If you already have a website and are looking for inexpensive, reliable web hosting, contact us for a quote.
We are able to solve most issues remotely.
You should only click on the link above if instructed by our technicians.
Be aware that there are scammers who may call you and tell you
that they are from Microsoft or another company and want to fix your computer.
NEVER give anyone remote access to your PC unless you KNOW who they are.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.