We can help you select a new PC, of if you have already purchased a new PC, we can help you set it up. We can also assist you with the transfer of your bookmarks, email, contacts, documents, music, and photos from your old PC.
New PC setup generally involves:
- Physical setup and cabling
- Connection to your network (if applicable)
- Establishing Internet connectivity
- Installation of Windows Updates
- Connection of any printers or peripherals
- Installation of software and drivers,
- A customer review of the computer.
Typical time to set up a PC is 1.0 to 1.5 hours.